Daily Money Management
- Bill Pay Assistance - execute all basic bill paying activities.
- Balance checkbooks and reconcile bank accounts.
- Deliver bank deposits.
- Set up banking software and/or auto-pay.
- Create budgets and spending reports.
- Sort mail.
- Monitor credit card activity and deal with questionable charges.
- Organize bank, income tax and other financial records and receipts for tax preparation.
- Organize and maintain financial files.
- Negotiate with creditors.
- Interact with professionals (accountants, lawyers, insurance agents, bankers and other financial advisors) on your behalf.
- Assist with other financial projects.
- Help protect seniors from scams and fraud.
- Inform client about available community resources.
- Provide information and application assistance for benefits client is entitled to.
Help clients adjust and adapt to their life situation by encouraging them to stay engaged, develop their interests, set new goals and create strategies to deal with health and other age-related challenges.